Fresh Floral Guarantee
Flowers for flowers in 24 hours ~ we will replace your floral arrangements.
Just call to advise us of the problem or bring your arrangement back to the store and we will make it right!
Substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in Jamestown, North Dakota. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme, and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of vases/containers may be necessary due to availability. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all-rose bouquet, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
A local delivery fee (within City limits) of $10.00 will be added to your order. Deliveries outside of Jamestown city limits, are available to rural areas and the cities listed below. We have delivery partners that work in Jamestown and will make the delivery, with advance notice. Please call the store at 701-251-2030 to place order direct, since this delivery fee will vary.
The cities we deliver to include:
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at a specific time of day, but we cannot guarantee it. We do not deliver on Sundays, excluding funeral orders and Mother's Day. We will deliver on Valentine's Day should it fall on a Sunday.
We also offer delivery to local cemeteries. Please call the store at 701-251-2030 to place the order direct and to give directions to the grave location. The fee for a delivery to Highland Home, Sunset Memorial Gardens or Calvary Cemetary is $25.00 per location.
This privacy statement has been created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting customer privacy.
CG Floral uses Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL, a technology that secures the connection between your browser and the website you’re visiting. To verify that SSL is protecting a page, look for a URL beginning with https://, instead of http://, and a green, closed padlock icon. This ensures our customers can navigate the website and submit information through a secure connection.
SSL provides three important security benefits:
- Privacy: Encrypts the connection between the browser and web server and securely transmits information (like login credentials) to prevent unauthorized parties from eavesdropping.
- Data integrity: Prevents unauthorized parties from altering data during transmission (like during a Form Block submission).
- Authentication: Protects against impersonation by requiring web server proof of identity.
Information We Collect
If you open an account on our site or make a purchase, we need your contact information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address to complete your transaction. When you visit our website, we also collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. We use this information to determine our users demographics and interests, so that we can better understand and serve our users.
We accept the following forms of payment:
-Visa -MasterCard -Discover
Live Plant Guarantee
- Zoned for Jamestown, ND and surrounding areas
- True to species and variety as tagged by us or our wholesalers
- Live, healthy and growing
For your plant survival and health, follow the detailed planting instructions on the back of the tag or the advice of our trained, greenhouse staff. In order for your plant to grow and thrive, you will need to:
- Provide adequate water to the plant throughout the growing season and send it into the winter well watered.
- Check your plants regularly for signs of insects or disease damage. Take a diseased leaf or branch to the Country Extension Office for diagnosis and bring that information to Country Gardens for the correct Chemical or Fertilized needed, that the County Agent has advised.
- Never weed whip close to a tree or shrub, this can damage the trunk and can lead to death of your plant.
The plant or plants that you purchase and take home from Country Gardens are ready to grow, however; we cannot protect or care for them once they are on your property.....
Following are possible reasons that plants die:
- Poor Soil
- Improper Planting of the Plant
- Wrong Planting Location for Light Requirements
- Deer or Rodent Damage
- Mower or Weed Whip Damage
- Not Enough Water or Too Much Water
- Insect or Pest Damage
- Fungus or Bacteria
- Weather Damage from: